Monday, July 20, 2015

Sunday Was a Circus

My Sunday was FULL...


I baked


















I cleaned - no explanation needed
(but just know - I broke a sweat)

I circused? Circused?  Anyway I went to Emanji Circus show at The National Centre for Performing Arts on Shirley St. Nassau Bahamas.  More people should support these talented group of people.  http://emanjicircusarts.com/upcoming-shows.html I was excited to take pictures with the cast like a groupie.  

I even had time to chill with family. Great day!
I didn't mention that I also watched 2 movies with my sweet ting, lol: Jurassic World & Lila and Eve.

I had this long review on both movies that was swept into cyber space so now I'm annoyed but I'll say these important points.

Jurassic World pales in comparison to Jurassic Park, don't worry about which Jurassic Park just thank the Lord for the last fight scene and Guardian of the Galaxy Guy cause as I realized, I can never get my 2 hrs back.  I am waiting though for the human that really creates this park so I can go on the next side of the world.  Don't say ya saw it here first, so you could come blame the prophetess  - yea, I said it.

On to the next film...

Lila and Eve - amazing, 3 thumbs up if I have another thumb, please don't judge me.  It was that good.  I think some young men need to watch this, and maybe then their decision making would be much better.  I knew what was going on and was still thoroughly entertained.  I won't be a spoiler - look it up.

Below there's more pictures of MOI
 

No comments:

Post a Comment