Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I Think I Love My Life

I was minding my own beeswax when a lady mouths to me, "OMG is that..? OMG! OMG!"






I wasn't too sure when the person passed me. I saw two beautiful girls. No security. So I'm like wait a minute, YES, YES it is. I completely forgot about all the nervous energy I was having.








I'm totally not groupie (as my babe joked and called me) but as he stood in front of me I was like, well this makes for a pretty interesting story. Of course I'm sure he didn't want to be bothered but I thought, how could I deprive my few readers of sharing this moment with me.






Soooooooooooooooooooooooo Happy Holidays from me and Chris freakin' Rock!


Everybody Hates Loves Chris (Kind enough to take a selfie with me and my festive antlers)

No comments:

Post a Comment