Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Valentine

i love you

the way your curves entice me
ignite me
intrigue me
as you kiss my lips

i love you

the thought of you arouses me
oh how I've longed for this moment
long awaited, never hesitated
to put a smile on my face

i love you

yes you...the way you make me feel
so unreal, you accept me
frizzy hair when I wake up
no make up

i love you

you don't run from morning breath, crusty eyes
never judge me, because I gained weight
look at my thighs
oh, you didn't notice

i love you

could this be true
true love
love at first sight
in the morning, at midnight

i love you

all that I thought I wanted
waited for this moment
you are what every woman dreamed of
which is why I wrote you

WORDS

2 comments:

  1. "...You accept me
    Frizzy hair when I wake up
    No Makeup." <------ favorite bit. ^_^

    This was a very endearing piece. It feels very cozy. Its like "I love you" is a pretty standard way to express one's feelings but if you were to take that away the meat of the poem, still echo the same 3 words. I enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you have been the first to comment on my new blog. Thank you for analyzing it for me. If I could improve on it at all give me some pointers/ideas. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete