Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ranting

I started to write a peaceful piece.  A, I have found some semblance of calming type of prose to inspire and uplift someone, even myself, type of piece.

                       HOWEVER, my pay slip arrived, and my job has inspired me to shout from this mountain of bullshit they have shoveled into the inner city in which I reside.  Let me first give thanks; believe me, I am very thankful for a job because many people do not have one.  And for that, I give thanks.
But ohhhhhhhhhhh boy.  I am just utterly annoyed.

Cutting all the back story and getting to the meat of the matter.

I am tired of watching our country being taken over by people.  You know the people we revere so deeply because they speak differently and are of a different complexion.  (Amazing that the ones that look more like us we've been taught to shun - but I digress) We are living in a modern day slavery perpetuated by the greed and ambitions of politicians and those in their good standings.  

We are in a battle against ourselves whilst outsiders come in use our own stereotypes to justify why WE NEED THEM.  You know, stereotypes like:
Bahamians lazy
Bahamians have black crab syndrome
Bahamians don't know time
those are the nice ones.  
So they hear these things, they hear our politicians calls us stupid with no reprimand and then they load their cannons to blow open our already compromised walls of defense.  Where is the backbone of our people?
No matter how much progression we make there is some monkey with a mask on calling themselves king.  It doesn't matter what color you wear YELLOW, RED or GREEN, if you're motives are selfish and impure your deeds will leave our country baron and desolate after your foreign friends have hopped on a lavish 60 seat state of the art jet to rape another land. TRUTH

Signed,
NOT POLITICAL 

No comments:

Post a Comment