Friday, February 6, 2015

The Exchange


Tia Clarke arke@gmail.com

Jan 21
to ThePoet
It's with glassy eyes I write to inform you of that of which only you may be able to comprehend. Though it weird I turn to you when I so often turned away from you. (Your sexually suggestive rhythms of me were a challenge to overlook) I have disowned writing only to become bogged down in the monotony of a 9 to 5. (I often want to tell them kiss my ass) I know I must work. I thank God for a job.

But friend. ..Where is it? My passion. My purpose. My pleasure. My gift?
I regretfully write to inform you. I've lost it.

Sincerely,
Tia not so Poeticshorty


afellowpoet

Jan 23
to me
My dear Tia, love,
I have just seconds in this precious web café that has closed already - that was already closed when I arrived but Emily who owns it along with her husband, Daniel, allowed me in any way and has offered me 15 minutes. I will therefore have to respond to your divine e-mail as soon as I can - tomorrow most likely. I'll come to the web café earlier tomorrow. Do you know that I am way away in Kenya, in a town called, Kisii, here in East Africa? Great big hugs and love in great abundance,


Tia Clarke arke@gmail.com

Jan 23
to ThePoet

That's amazing
Chase what's yours
Chase your dreams

Lions and tigers do
And end up with filled stomachs
To chase again

No comments:

Post a Comment