Saturday, August 1, 2015

Day 2: Stella Maris n beyond; Long Island

Day 2: Adventures in Long Island 
Waking up to this makes waking up even more AWESOME

On the road with our new Long Island friend, Shaun - where are we going? are we there yet?
seriously, are we there yet?

Exploring and ended up at Cape Santa Maria
Surf Board - only on land chal - lacking mad balance on the 2nd pic
 

With these views you must give thanks, I thought the silence would kill me, but it's amazing! I'm enjoying the moments - mum is the worst picture taker, Shaun ain (isn't - for my non Bahamian readers I love) much better & I can't remember my flickin' selfie stick.
At the north end, The End of Long Island this side



I'd love to always she my mom laughing and happy like this, no matter how we argue - das my girl!



So we're relaxing after a long drive and tap tap tap, this little critter wanted to be invited in..."CATCH HIM" Bae said - ahhhhh NO

Back at the resort when we had enough energy to get out of bed - mumsie and her awesome conch fritters I couldn't eat. Allergies BITE!  She said they were really tasty and full of conch.
A boat suspended above our head

About to chase crabs

She caught a big one - LOL

They were every where we turned

I said, "what if he snap at my finger" my mom said - "girl that ain ga hurt" LOL really between mom and Bae they want me to go home without fingers. Oh and to the right is my crab walk

I got a Marlin baby! nevermind I'm on my toes
 

My favourite - I'm gonna sleep like a baby

2 comments: