Friday, August 28, 2015

Lost Direction

We all have our paths, I don't pretend to know or understand the journey of others because sometimes mine is still to blurry to conceive.  I try to encourage others but then I wonder, has my road even been paved yet, has it even been cut out yet?  And do I have what it takes to keep myself encouraged cause these road blocks through the forest makes it NO clearer to me.

I think I've completely lost direction.

On this journey I've bumped into people along the way who've shared their stories and listened to mine but there's no right or wrong words, but when you're so disappointed it seems like everything people say ultimately shows how little they understand your plight summing up to ALL WRONG WORDS.  Maybe I'm a hard person to comfort!

But is that how I sound when I'm trying to encourage others??  I mean the superficial, it'll get better; that's how it is sometimes, you must push forward??  All may be true but in the moment when you're angry, tired, frustrated and see no clear path - none really help.  I mean what you may really want probably is the worst thing for you.

If you're anything like me you want that person to be angry with you, tell you to leave that mess alone - in my case COB.  sighs... I was in their corner until this debacle and I don't think they can EVER win me over.

But COB aside, I'm still wondering if this is the right direction for me - in general, in life.

(just venting)

No comments:

Post a Comment