Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Day 3: Stella Maris, Long Island


After a rainy morning the sun came out, beaming the blessings. Some people were learning how to scuba dive here, so after the man told me I didn't need to know how to swim to scuba... & I declined, we were off to the next pool. No Scuba Diving for ME.
Me and mum - profiling and semi smiling

Moonshine bar & grill was the most amazing spot...breeze better than A/C
By now you know my mom isn't the best photographer but I love this shot
                                                                                       And this one!


And shortly after this shot, we fell asleep
----------><--------

           Before we got ready for church we stuffed our guts; grouper fingers, fries and a salad
        I should have left a couple of fries on the plate to make it look like I'm not a gubba - but I can't be bothered, I'm a Gubba!
This is St. Mary's Anglican Church in Glintons; lovely service - they said farewell to a much loved priest  

After the service and meeting some of the locals....more exploring






And watched the sun set!







My belly needed some <3 so we had some mozzarella sticks

Round 2                                                   with these awesome     daiquiris 



Until next time....





No comments:

Post a Comment