Thursday, August 13, 2015

Day 4: Cape Santa Maria, Long Island

My last day to spend being a tourist. It was fun walking around in a swimsuit for most of the day being sun kissed.

It started out rainy but the sun was ready for some fun!
And...I'mmmmm READYYYYYY!

This picture with my bird is my FAVOURITEEEEEEEEE. The perfect timing to kick back that leg!
Striking a pose with my bird

My BackSide :D


Forever Ready for his close up


That water!











After we splashed around at Cape Santa Maria we headed back to Stella Maris.

Joke of that day: The man drove us to this deserted area and gave us a cooler of water. We both got out the van, in shock I was like - ummmm this is where we're supposed to go?  He gave us this lame story about not being able to go on the other side, hotel, blah blah, agreement, blah blah trouble.  Nevermind he was dropping 2 other guests exactly where we THOUGHT we were supposed to go.  Anyway, my mother was like oh no, oh no - carry us to the next end. I can't stay here.  

I was so scared cause my mother is a save "masef" kinda woman.  Anyway - ya had to be there!

Anywho's back at Stella Maria
Left mum in the back - Headed to Moonshine
Salt water pool time!




                                                                    Breyers Raspberry cheesecake ice cream

Din Din

No comments:

Post a Comment