Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I'm Back to reality but....

Did I run out of things to say?
Not at all guys I've just been trying to get back into my groove, a groove - or some resemblance to a groove.

Was Long Island so amazing I left my brain there?
Now that's believable. LOL

I must say my weekend getaway was amazing and I would do it all over again.  Long Island is truly a beautiful treasure.  Day 4 of the trip still hasn't been posted but I think I'll be able to complete that today. - (totally delayed that Wednesday now- I hope)

Any little time off from work reminds me that my daddy tricked me....oh yes he did.
My whole life I thought we were rich.
Money rich.
Wrong.
We were never money rich but because my family was so rich with favour from God I had everything I needed.  Sacrifices were made by my parents to give me a foundation that is sturdy to this day.  They never left me without my needs and they even provided some wants.
Thanks for tricking me daddy.  :D

I'm back to reality...but my reality isn't half bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment