Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Dare Me...I'm NOT Afraid to Wild Out



One more word of insult, to drive me to the edge
two more seconds until your pushed off the ledge
I dare you...

We've all experienced at least one moment in our lives where we are so angry, so frustrated we want to SCREAAMMMMM.  In most cases if you're scared of prison (like moi) you hit things that can't hit back or cry (not weakness, that's the bruises they was gon' tote if they couldn't cause ya your job).

When I hear this song I wanna jump up in the office and say, HEY YOU, YEA YOU - RUDE INGRATE THAT DOESN'T HAVE MANNERS - YOU GOT ONE MORE TIME TO ACT LIKE YOU WERE RAISED BY WOLVES...lol

There are so many instances to get you to this point.  Maybe someone you trusted betrayed you for the "final" time.  You want to forgive them again but you're like - seriously, I'll going to give you some time to walk away from me before I end up on Snapped.

Or...a random person starts psychoanalyzing you and telling you who you are and what will make you better.

Or...doctors keep telling diagnosing you without ever really giving you real treatment but that bill is EVER SO REAL.

But what I also took from this song  was...

people are experiencing things we'll never know they go through, and if we find out maybe we'll never understand.  That's the challenge with being an individual that has to co exist with billions of other individuals.  Since we may never understand, the least we could do is not judge.  Step aside and let me/them/us/yourself wild out a little bit, because sometimes that's what keeps us sane.

Well that's what I take from this song, lol, You may be like, what - totally didn't get that.  That's okay, I'm different but I make no apologies.

Share your thoughts with me, I want to know.








No comments:

Post a Comment