Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers Day #1 Dad: My Daddy Said...

A man's purpose is to:
provide for his family
protect his family and
prepare his family.
He added, in doing this he must be:
firm
fair and
fearless

Daddy betta preach: THAT IS ALL!!

I took that to mean, those things are not an option and I should never settle for someone that does less than those things.  Think about it, so many men fall short of giving what they should that we have a parade for the men that do.  I'm not saying they shouldn't be held in a different regard, I truly salute them however, if you claim you're a man - man up!  It is your job.  And in my father's estimation, if you're not doing it, stop calling yourself a man: FULL STOP

From I was born my father's presence was strong in my life.  I thought that he was this rich man that was obviously shielding me from all the wrong in the world.  I didn't go hungry, except maybe by choice.  I was never untidy.  I was rarely on time for school lol - BUT I was always there.  I remember thinking I want to marry a man just like my daddy. Years later I know for sure I may not want to marry him but the man that will be the father of my children better be able too keep up in the race my father is killing.

Signed: Grown but Always daddy's little girl.
I love you daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment