Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hair Trials - Flexi Rods

So I tried a roller set and failed. Lmbo look at that 3rd picLaughing smiley face: Smileys Face, Smile Quotes, People Laugh, Google Search, Funny Quotes About, A Kisses, Stress Management, April Fools, Quotes About Life... I look so hopeful lol.

I sat up for 2 hours or more...and on somewhat damp hair used my coconut oil and curl enhancing smoothie to tightly roll my hair onto flex - rods.  Anyone who's slept on these things know that it was a long night.

Following morning I woke up with a cramp neck and completely hopefully that this style would be on point. Again, look at that 3rd pic.  Lol on point it was not.

Normally I get upset because the my arms were about to give me the finger how tired they were.  But if you've been natural long enough you'll know when it fails you make something work.

It was ok.  Really, it was ok, sorta. And I didn't get too angry, kinda. But bay bay work was only about an hour and half away.  I doubt my manager would except this as a justified call in.  Imagine this
Ringgggg ringggggg 
Mr. ______: Morning.
Tia: "ummm Excuse me Mr. _____, pleasant good morning sir.  I can't make it into work today." Mr. _____ sir (ok so I don't talk to him like that w/e, my story)
Mr. ____: Okay Tia, is everything alright?  
Me: Oh everything isn't alright sir, I'm can't believe this. My hair didn't dry completely, and to be real it wasn't even that wet to begin with and I had to take out my flexi- rods and so now my hair is a mess.  My spiral curls looking more like a staircase. I'm a mess.  
Mr. _____: OH! Did you know we're downsizing.  
Me: On my way sir.  

I was cute nonetheless with my "hybrid pony" as Bae called it.
I did say, when all else fails, rock a puff - a pony is close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment