Monday, June 15, 2015

Politically inCorrect: Prom Buffoonery

Are ambulances now being used as a means to upstage all of your little friends at prom??  Just a taxi to take where ever you like?

Let me start by saying this garbage wrong on so many levels 'til my pressure went up  the moment I saw the pictures.  Let me explain why my disdain rages on, so a child decided she was going to relive her favourite disney princess story and lay her butt....woosahhhh she decided to stretch out to her length on a gurney to arrive to her prom by ambulance and people are making light of it.  It is not funny and I will not engage in trivilizing this issue.

The bigger issue is, adults in this situation have agreed for the friggin' ambulance to be a shuttle bus while there could be legitimate medical issues.  And not to be dramatic but I would love to know how many calls came in that night in need of an ambulance and they were told the wait will be a while.

Some people will read this and say, the idea was cool, it was creative.  I praise creativity - not stupidity.  If they idea was you're sleeping beauty, as my friend said, why didn't you decorate ya damn car to look like an ambulance.  I said, why didn't she just show up in a hearse?  I mean seriously, at least the dead won't be in a hurry.  The scary part of this all is, my cousin made a good point, there will be some lunatic next year trying to outdo this pure idiocy. LORD SAVE THEM FROM THEMSELVES.  I just can't with these humans...I can't.

Where were the parents?? Because if I were her mother I would rebuke the day I watched my child strapped down to a gurney in an ambulance.  These people are obviously living in a dream world.  A world where they've obviously never seen a loved one immobile unable to speak strapped on a bed with sirens blazing racing to PMH to save their lives.  Trust me, there is nothing fairy tale about it.

And another thing Snow White - I hope you had a GPA of 4.0 because this right here....smdh I can't.  Not that I care if you got a 4.0 cause it still DUMB and IRRESPONSIBLE and those adults in your life are responsible for this lack of guidance. 
The workers should be reprimanded or something and who ever let this piss slip through the cracks.  This is a serious matter and I wasn't laughing, smiling or nothing.  You have a right to your opinion but I'm not about to co sign papers with someone who obviously ain' working.

#idontdodisclaimers

When I first saw this spit I say, I wonder what country this is...highly embarrassed 

No comments:

Post a Comment