Monday, April 20, 2015

Ecostyler Gel...GONE??

So Ecostyler has been the staple gel in the natural hair community for quite some time now.  I decided to give it a try a few years ago and as far as gel goes it really is pretty good.  To give a little bit of info about it I can tell you that they provide different holds, from 1 - 10 (the hardest) and different types such as argan oil and olive oil to name two of the most popular.  

The +s why natural cuties like it:
ALCOHOL FREE
NO FLAKES
PROVIDES SHINE


So imagine you're rushing, have an old twist out and want a sleek look. BUT you run out of Ecostyler - compare this to when Ampro was ya (beep) and you had that bun you wanted to slick down then put that head cloth on it to make sure it doesn't fag while you get ready for school mmmmmmmm hmmmm you remember.  Well that is what Ecostyler is to the natural girls.  
So the anguish on my face needs no explanation....


You joking right?
I won't lie I was utterly upset and I normally would swivel my finger at the bottom of my container to get the last scrapings Butttt do not fear...
I'm trying a new one.  And I actually had a container full.  But I since this post is dated after this, I can provide a little review and I prefer the gel in the pink container.  Both were 8 hold which is almost maximum.  No need to worry though because the gel doesn't make your hair rock solid.


NOTE: My hair is twisted in the pics using just my leave in conditioner and at present I can't remember which one.  I'll update later. Any questions please feel free to ask me.


Before                                                                               After

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this tip! My sisters hair could LEGIT use this help. I will suggest it to her....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, thanks for reading Juicy Suzie! I'm going to work on more hair tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've try this one before, I like it better than the green one.. When this one is finish I'll try a different color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, me too. The green is Olive Oil. The one in the clear and orange container is really good too. I'll be doing a mini product review later. Come back and check it out. Thanks for the visit!!

    ReplyDelete