Friday, April 10, 2015

Roatan Rummey

Having a blast. .. probably drunk
In Roatan I couldn't afford much more than drinks, so headed on the flying chairs to Mahogany Bay beach and became one with Fat Tuesdays.

Ignore the shirt, when you're having fun ya wear whatever. 

I dare you to try fill my boots!

I'm a cowgirl, well at least I thought a horse was attached to the saddle. 

We're much higher than we look....flying chairs


Fat Tuesdays...nothing to write home about, but I wrote home anyway!

2 comments:

  1. I love this placeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I loved it there! I can't wait to go back. You should have gone zip lining or did you?! I wish you had packed me in your suit case! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol no I didn't zip line. Next time I'll pack you. I only went on the flying chairs. Next time I'll do more things. If you check out Monkey Business you'll see the highlight of my trip.

    ReplyDelete