Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tings Change

As a child
I older dan you, so you have to listen to me or I ga tell
Ya big head sef
mmmmmmmm he nanny up he sef
I don't want a bed time, why he could stay up until 10?
I ready to leave home, I can't wait until I'm 18
I want a dog, a cat, a hamster, a gerbil, a fish
She only skin and bones
You better not dream about having no baby up in nah
I sick of colouring, so I ga scratch up this paper and get away with it
I think I'll run outside in the rain today and splash in puddles - to school fine the next day


As an adult
I'm younger than you, no no no remember ya bertday always was first
God is good hey, he finally grow into dat head
I tink I constipated
I can't keep my eyes open, lemme just catch the news
I wonder if mummy could clear up that extra room for me - tings tough out here
I barely could feed myself you think I getting any pet
My Lord she blow right up
Gal when you ga go have one baby, what you waiting on
OMG I forgot the full stop on that last sentence, my boss ga fire me
*coughs" a lil spry catch ma when I was walking in the house - can't make it to work the next day


#life

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Chal embrace it - getting better like wine, God is good - you grow into that head.

      Delete