Saturday, March 21, 2015

Dutty Sucker...


My hair is dutty...well truth be told my hair isn't that dirty.  For two weeks I wore one pony, week 1 the puff, week 2 - one sorry dilapidated bun.  I didn't take a picture but I trust me, that bun was tired.  My Ecostyler gel had given up and bun was like ahem, no comb no cooperation - hash-tag that. 
AND I AIN'T COMB IT. #nocomb #nocooperation 


To the left is my untamed mane after I took off my rubber-band, lol you see the dent?<-----that's the culprit (only 1 strand in that, calm down newly naturals)
My hair is a sucker...you may not be able to tell but there is shampoo on my hair. YUP! There's shampoo all up in through there. Natural hair may confuse people but since it's pretty much all I know I can tell you how I manage the suckage.  I get to the scalp, really scrub that build up off.  Since the only product on my hair was really the gel (only on the edges) I only needed to focus on my scalp and the shampoo runs down the shaft (ya mind dutty) aka to the tip.

Below is the washing...oh how I wish my hair always looked this moisturized.




My hair is so fresh man...and oh so clean.  After I gave myself one long wash, yes one - how long I s'posed ta stay in that shower? I hope you can tell the difference, cause I sure can. My hair didn't feel stripped, it wasn't matted at all even though I didn't clear it out.  Yet!
Sadly though, that concludes my wash process on a Saturday morning. Next time, I'll bring to you the conditioning and de-tangling. Trust me...I don't promise at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment