Friday, March 6, 2015

In the Pews

How can you write about God
Living in this secular world
Unmarried, having sex young girl
Laying with a man
Not your husband
Missing church every Sunday
Listen to that music you play
Sinner

How can you write my story
And you don't know me
I am more than you deduce me to be
I lay with a man that loves me
What happened to no greater sin
Yet you judge me, where I've been
who I am
Hypocrite

For God so loved the world
but he could never love you girl
posting jokes 
instead of bible quotes
Spiritually disabled
You bring nothing to this table 
And on his right hand I sit
so what if I'm a Hypocrite

He does love the world 
and he loves this girl
He didn't give his son
For just you one
Or only those sitting the pews
The ones who
gossip and carry news

(to be continued, maybe)





No comments:

Post a Comment