Friday, March 27, 2015

Yellow For Seth

There's often a question of the purpose of life...why are we here?  What is all of this for?
Well if for nothing else, I believe it's to be kind to each other & love one another.  We..and yes I am including myself, WE have this way of being so preoccupied with our own existence we're completely removed from what other's are going through.  No, that's not to discredit all you've been through however if we took our experiences and morphed them into a beacon to direct those who may be in a struggle, to guide them through the treacherous waters then this earth would be a better place.  Sometimes it's just a matter of supporting someone in their time of need.  Where their backs have weakened and caved under pressure, offer to carry their load.

People are reaching out for help, whether it be a hand to hold, or just a color to brighten a child's wall we should all want to reach back.

Below is Seth, 5, he is suffering from a rare immune system disorder.  His story is touching.  It wasn't much but today I decided to rep for seth and wear my loudest yellow pants.  I hope you can hear me Seth, I'm cheering in your favourite colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment