Monday, March 9, 2015

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud [Official Video]



Listening to him on repeat because I'm so happy my bestest BUD came back home safely. Ohhhh that feeling, to wanna love someone until your 70.
And anyone as youthful as myself knows that is ions away.
I'll soon be celebrating my 21st birthday

It's amazing how we hop on planes, ride trains, jump in cars..and however it is we get where we're going not realizing what a blessing is was to arrive safely.

Even if when you reach work you doze off for a minute (thanks time change)
GIVE THANKS!  You have been given the opportunity to love those nearest to your heart for at least one more moment.

Now try get on the insurance Image result for big grin smiley

"darling I will be loving you 'til we're seventy..."

No comments:

Post a Comment